4 amazing days of live UK Poker action and a record breaking field of 1058 players eventually dwindled down to see Gareth Walker claim victory and £109,000 in the UKIPT Nottingham 2011. Walker had made back to back UKIPT final tables, The web developer for Newcastle was up for the gruelling challenge of what was to last 10 hours on this final table!!
In total 128 players were paid and the amazing dusk till dawn venue was once again home to a new record breaking turnout. The tournament itself will be shown on Channel 4 later this Year (April) along with more stops of the tour.
Next up is the UKIPT Manchester 2011 in March and satellites are running now on pokerstars. So if you’re looking for a bit of TV time, want to show your poker skills to the World then get winning your seat now!
1. Gareth Walker, UK £109,000
2. Brett Angell, UK, PokerStars qualifier, £68,700
3. Romano Pizzo, Italy, £40,750
4. Tim Bettingen, Germany, PokerStars qualifier, £31,700
5. Mike Hill, UK, £24,350
6. Chris Dowling, Ireland, £19,050
7. Thomas Rolfe, UK, £13,750
8. David Heaton, UK, £7,950