Fancy yourself as a bit of a poker player? Well Ladbrokes are offering you another chance to take on Lock Stock card sharp Nick Moran, in a live online tournament this Thursday 9th September.
Moran will be playing against anyone who wants to participate in the ‘Nick ‘bret_maverick’ Moran Bounty Tournament’ at Ladbrokes Poker – the second of a series of online tournaments to herald him becoming the face of Ladbrokes Poker earlier this year.
To up the ante, Ladbrokes will be offering a £100 bounty to the player who manages to take the prize scalp and knock him out!
From 7:00pm onwards you will have the opportunity to bluff, raise, re-raise and check your way to victory against Moran and the Ladbrokespoker.com community, and it doesn’t matter if you are a novice or a self proclaimed expert, all are welcome!
The Lock Stock star has partnered with the brand www.ladbrokespoker.com to offer players an exciting new way to learn the game in a fun and safe environment. With the help of the poker professional Jon Kalmar (aka skalie), Moran hosts weekly instalments of Ladbrokes Poker School which offers players tips taking you from novice to expert in every aspect of the game.
Via a series of online videos, articles and podcasts, the Lock Stock star will covers all things from ‘getting started’ to ‘advanced poker strategy and bankroll management’.
In order to get involved in the action, simply follow the below guidelines:
· Launch Ladbrokes Poker software by clicking on the Ladbrokespoker.com desktop icon.
· Log in using your username and password
· On the left hand side of the poker lobby you will see ‘Choose Your Game’. Select ‘Tournaments’.
· Click on ‘Special’ (This will now open the special tournament lobby where you will see a list of tournaments you can join).
· You can filter tournaments by Name by clicking on ‘Name’ at the top of the lobby, or by tournament start time by clicking on ‘Status’.
· Scroll down to find the ‘Nick ‘bret_maverick’ Moran Bounty Tournament’ and double click to register.
· Your registration should now be complete and confirmed by the software. Before the tournament start time, ensure you have launched and are logged on to the poker software.The poker table will automatically appear and you will be taken to your seat, ready to play.